Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Midnight Oil....BURNT

Okay then....got a little ahead of myself on the last note. Heh. Turns out, it was just a case of MISScommunication! Whew!

Cramming....again, for another exam. This one feels like it came out of nowhere! Well, I can't say that because it's written down on my planner, but still. I'm SO SO SO SO overwhelmed right now it's ridiculous!

And THEN, we got an update on our "summer" break. So, apparently, three weeks turned into one week. WTH? Oh well, 1 week surely beats NO break at all. TRUE DAT!!

Okay, back to cramming. I am seriously going to review my little butt off & freaking just READ before I take the boards after this program. Tooo much info!! Not enough time!! Ugh. But isn't that always the case?

So, on another STRESSFUL note. I'm due for my PERIOD tomorrow. And I wish it would just get here....cuz it's adding on to my stresses! ACK!! Although, I HAVE been experiencing the B%^&%^ness that comes with it. Oh please, oh please, oh please, you haven't failed me yet (well, except for those TWO times), just GET HERE!!!!

::sigh:: I just wanna sleep with my babies already :( Cram for another hour or two & crash.

Story of my life.

No comments: